Home Buying in Downers Grove>Question Details

Soxfanheffer…, Home Buyer in Brookfield, IL

do the condos on saratoga take pets?

Asked by Soxfanheffernan, Brookfield, IL Mon May 28, 2012

Answers

4
Laura Karambelas’ answer
What condo building are you looking at over there? The one that is known as "Westbrook" allows pets but there is a weight and count limit. The management companes do vary...Foster, Vanguard, etc.. If you provide the address of which building we may be able to help answer your question.
Edith makes some great points. I grew up in Downers Grove and am very familiar with those condos.

There are several associations within that complex and each one has their own set of rules.

Mike Hagen
Realtor. Buyers Represestative featured on HGTVs House Hunters
Goodwill Realty
630-248-2292
Go Sox,

There are a variety of different kinds of condos as well as the rules that govern them. With this said, there is a communities that allow certain types of pets and others not allowing any at all. There may be specific pets or breeds not allowed at all there can also be limits on numbers of pets and a maximum weight limit for animals.

We would be happy to provide you with more specific information on specific complexes and their pet regulations.

billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
I can find out for you, But let me know what pet or pets you have. Every condo association has different rules, cats no, dogs yes, dogs no cats ok, and they all have a number limit, or a pound limit if dogs are allowed.

So a little more details and we can find out for you.

BUT HERE IS SOME GOOD ADVICE TO YOU the buyers, do work with an experienced area Realtor who will be your buyers agent (free of charge to YOU) representing only you and your interests, not only in finding your the right property for you, and finding out about pet rules etc., but also assisting in
the negotiations, assessment coverage, inspection and so much more.

Do not do this on your own. If you need recommendations of Realtors in your area, let is know
and we send a few your way.
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and investors alike. Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs of N. Illinois, and the fine homes of the North Shore and with my partner agents I cover all states of the US and properties worldwide.

Good Luck to you.....and have a wonderful Day