Home Buying in Louisville>Question Details

Johnnice Otis, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

do anyone no anything about the faniemae home path program?

Asked by Johnnice Otis, Louisville, KY Tue Dec 11, 2012

Answers

6
Kristy Dugan’s answer
Hi Johnnice -

I am familiar with the FannieMae Homepath program. There are two pieces - Homepath property and Homepath financing. Which one are you interested in (perhaps both)? There are some wonderful opportunities for buyers in both programs. I am happy to assist you as needed.
Kristy Dugan, REALTOR
(502)930-3833
kdugan@semonin.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 11, 2012
HomePath Program is very easy and simple to do. You will need to be pre qualified with a lender who will do these types of loans. All the info is on the website about this great program.
Investors can also purchase these homes but not to the full advantage as owner occupant purchaser.
Johnnice,

Homepath is program that Fannie Mae uses to sell their inventory( Foreclosed homes). I work with this system and would be happy to answer any questions.
There Is A Process With Buying One Of These Homes That Is Different Than A Traditional Sale, And There Is Alot To Know Up Front Before Putting An Offer On One. ~While It Is Possible To Get One Of These Homes Below Market Value, I Tell My Clients To Consider The Condition Because Some Need Repairs That Can Really Add Up... You Can Call Me With Any More Questions You Have. Thanks, Angie Adair -Realtor SFR, ABR ( 741-4656)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
I offer the Fannie Mae Homepath,. I am based out of Louisville Kentucky
I would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.