M_flores, Home Buyer in 77089

do any of the listing take va loans?

Asked by M_flores, 77089 Tue May 31, 2011

my daughter is looking for a home and she has va loans

Answers

10
Nancy W. Suarez’s answer
Dear Home Buyer in 77089 looking to purchase home with VA loan in the Ellington Area.

I have been a realtor for the past 11 years in the Clear Lake Area.
What is the price range and amenities your daughter desires in her home? It is very important to understand the process and I like to introduce myself in an interview with all parties helping in this great important decision.
My businss has lead me to process several VA loans with different companies and buyers. We should look for homes that are marketed with ability to close a VA loan and the home would qualify. Please obtain your eligibility certificate from VA to discuss with the loan officer of mortgage companies. Do this quickly as the process can take several weeks.
Depending on the time for moving into the home, I will be happy to schedule an appointment to discuss more details of the home buying process.
Please contact me through my website below if I can be of assistance in finding just the right home for your dauther.
Thanks for the opporunity to service your real estate needs.
Nancy
Almost 100% of the homes for sale will be willing and able to sell to you with a VA loan. It does require a little extra cost of the seller- so they can turn it down, but they probably don’t. And the condition has to meet certain minimum requirements. Of course there is also a maximum that VA will lend. Generally, you can use a VA loan on any home. VA does, however, have inspection standards that must be met. See here: http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/faqcv.asp
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 31, 2011
Any home or town home can be worked with a VA loan. Most sellers agree to accepting these type of loans with the knowledge that they might be asked to pay a little more closing cost on their side. They might not negotiate on the price as much, but the key is the buyer can get in with little or no money down. Interest rates might be a little higher on these type of loans so you need to consider the cost VS a conventional mortgage.

One key to this working out is having your VA certification before you make an offer. You get this from the VA and it shows the max amount your allowed to borrow and other details. Without the certification, you can not go forward. Other than that, the process is very similar to other types of loans. Let us know if we can be of assistance in looking for that new home!

Mark McNitt
Bernstein Realty
m 832-567-4357
It's great that your daughter is looking to invest in her future by purchasing a home. Most sellers will accept a buyer with a VA loan. VA loans require the seller to pay some fees that would typically be considered customary buyer expenses. However, as long as the deal is solid and all terms agreed upon by buyer and seller, there should be no difficulty with a VA loan vs. conventional.

As a matter of fact, we are seeing more and more buyers going with VA and FHA loans as they require the buyer to bring less money "to the table" and may allow them to purchase a home sooner than if they were saving for a down payment on a conventional loan. Credit scores can be somewhat lower with a VA or FHA loan than what is required to qualify for a conventional loan.

A professional Realtor and lender can provide your daughter the information she will need to make an informed decision. Best of luck to her!

Karen Andrews Lucas
http://www.besttexarkanahomes.com
Many homes thank VA loans work with your Realtor assist you .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Yes, most listings will take a VA loan. I live in katy TX and will be glad to help you with your Real Estate needs. We also have a lender in the house that works very hard to make all the deal move faster. Please call me any time (818) 633-0687 (Gealda) Thank you
The best person to ask is the listing agent of any home. Mosty homes will go VA, you will only get into difficulty when you are looking at bank owned homes, teh listing agent will certainly be able to tell you if the house will or will not go VA
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
I have been in this business for quite some time, and I have yet to have a seller turn down a VA loan. Your daughter should not have a problem especially in todays market!
I can help your daughter with her VA loan and finding a home There are a lot of listings that will accept VA loans. I work closely with a lender who specializes in VA loans and will provide her with the support she needs
through her buying experience. if I can help please do not hesitate to contact
me.
Almost any listing will take a VA loan. There are a few things that need to be structured differently in the contract for the closing costs, but other than that it is very similar to every other type of loan. I've closed plenty of VA loans, so if you need some assistance, I'd be glad to help.
Web Reference: http://fortunehomesales.com