Home Buying in Oceanside>Question Details

elizabethsmi…, Renter in Oceanside, CA

devestated ,seniors living in forclosed fanny mae prop. VA elgible,fixed income no savings, dont want to leave

Asked by elizabethsmith4279, Oceanside, CA Sun Sep 9, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Okay, so are you renting and living in a foreclosed property? Do you want to buy with a VA loan? If you're renting in a foreclosed property better find out when the actually sherrif's sale is. If you can't get a VA loan due to fixed income and no savings,, please find yourself another rental ASAP. See a real estate attorney to find out about tenant rights in your area in these types of situations. The Calfornia State Bar might have a lawyer referral program for a nominal fee (in my area it's $35). Talk to an attorney about your situation. You may have tenant rights we don't know about. Real estate agents are not lawyers!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 21, 2012

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation, and I would like to reach out to you one military family to another. My lenders specialize in VA loans and would be your best option when trying to obtain a VA loan. Please contact me directly or visit my website militaryhomesinsandiego.com so that we can act fast and find a solution to your unique situation.


Rashard Scott
Keller Williams Realty
Email: scottie1421@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hello Elizabeth~

So sorry to hear that you are in this situation .If I am reading your summary correctly, it sounds like the property just foreclosed and you don't want to leave...but you are renting, right? If the property is VA eligible and your income is sufficient, you may qualify for the purchase when it comes on the market. You will want to have a Licensed Real Estate Agent do a little research for you and check the status of the home. I am more than happy to help you with that leg work, if you want to get the information you need before any more time goes by. Don't hesitate, call someone now, you will need some assistance with this.

Best of luck with this unpleasant situation you are in.

Chris Gorno
DRE# 01499885
Windermere Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hello Elizabeth,

It is unbeleivable what Fannie Mae is doing to people right now. Please call me or e-mail me and I can try help you stay in your home. I am available any time.

Kevin Sanderlin
Keller Williams Realty
Cell 858-212-4702
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Hello Elizabeth-
Im sorry to hear that. Are you looking to sell your home? Please email me your delimma. I may be able to help you.
My area of expertise are Carlsbad and Oceanside. Also servicing Vista, Escondido, San Marcos, Encinitas, Del Mar, La Jolla, San Diego and the surrounding area.
.If you or anyone you know is interested on buying or selling a home, even renting, please let me know. I am readily available at any time to answer any question regarding home buying and selling. I am familiar with local zoning, tax laws and know where to obtain financing for the purchase of property. I also have big connection of real estate agent in the country through our referral system. Give me a ring or shoot me an email. Better yet, send me a friend request on Facebook!
Best Wishes,
Cecil Bettis
Keller Williams-Carlsbad, CA
direct: 940.783.5868

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer