Home Buying in Beverly>Question Details

Shaheena60, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

dear sir i am interested in town house in my range of 50k to 100k ihave seen some of your listing house of them is in desplain when and how i can

Asked by Shaheena60, Chicago, IL Fri Mar 9, 2012

see

Answers

5
Sounds like you are on the right track. Get a good buyers agent to represent you. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.
After you have your pre-approval letter from a lender we can look in Desplaines for a home that meets your requirements. We can start looking right away. When do you want to move in?
The first step would be to obtain a pre-approval letter from a lender. A realtor can give you lenders in your area that will help you. Next your realtor can send you an active list of homes everyday according to your specifications for area,type,bed,bath,garage and any other you will need to complete your search for property.
Deborah Bergthold-Smith Classic Real Estate 708-645-8500
Hi sure can send you some listings on properties that might interest you. I am here to help you with your property search let me know if you have any question.
Many quality homes exist in Beverly.
You need a good Realtor to assist you with the process of purchasing a home. Their experience is invaluable.
I'd would be glad to assist should you need the help.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com