ccoral58, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

credit score needed to buy a home

Asked by ccoral58, Orlando, FL Tue Jul 2, 2013

Answers

8
Hi, I work for a direct lender and we can go as low as 600 and even have no score options available. We do not charge origination fees or points. I could get you solid answers in just a few minutes. Please feel free to call 239-471-9829
Most Lenders look for 620. However, you should contact a mortgage broker to get all of your financing questions and options answered. There are many programs out there for first time home buyers as well as other programs.

If you are looking a Lender, feel free to contact me. I will be happy to suggest a few.
Hi ccoral58,
Thanks for posting your question on Trulia.
Typically, a minimum credit score of 620 is desired in order to purchase a home.
However, a lender will look into other aspects of your credit such as debt ratio, savings, student loans, etc...to determine the lending amount.
Buying a home is an exciting experience. Start by interviewing a couple of real estate agents and find someone you feel comfortable working with. This is a big investment so take the time to find someone with knowledge, experience, personable and diligent. A good real estate agent will be your guide throughout the whole process and should be able to give you recommendations from his/her network of vendors such as lenders, home inspectors, landscapers, title company, home insurance agents, etc... Hope this info helps!
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to me anytime :)
Thanks and have a great day!

Valentina Ogden
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
For most loans it is a 640, although there are some programs that allow lower. Have you been pre-qualified? Please contact me for a free pre-qualification, including a free credit report.
Nanci LeBrecht
Loan Officer
Summit Mortgage
407-760-7450
Hi There:

620 to 640 is what most lenders need. I have a great lender that can help you improve your credit if need be. Their credit improving service is free to you.

Please feel free to call or email for further info.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Most lenders look for a minimum credit score of 620. Have a great week!:).
Hi ccoral58,

Are you in need of financing? Need a loan consultant to obtain your credit score for you?

Please visit my web site and click the Buyers Resources link in the top menu bar and then scroll down to the two loan consultant contacts at the bottom of the page. Whomever you choose, either Joshua or Christine, they will take good care of you.

My full contact info is available on my web site. You are welcome to contact me by phone or email if you'd like to speak with me in private. Pleased to be of assistance! :)
I am sorry what is your question?