Home Buying in Dayton>Question Details

Dw11881, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

credit score is bad due to actions out of my control. (spouse) passing away had a foreclousre need home soon.Help !!!!!

Asked by Dw11881, Dayton, OH Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

6
I would be interested....can you give me some more information?

Carey T. Hansen
"Your Real Estate Agent today, tommorow and into the Next Generation"

NextGen Realty
1243 Commonwealth Ave.
Allston Ma 02134
Phone: 617-548-7236
Fax : 888-875-6973
chansen@nextgenrealty.com
Licensed Real Estate Professional
I have a nice property that I would be willing to land contract. If interested contact me. You will need to have fairly good employment history.
Are there any land contracts out there,in south dayton area ???? Thank you!!!!
Sounds like a very tough time for you. My experience in real estate has put me in touch with many people who have situations which border on panic. Taking control of the things you can seem to calm the storm. Sounds like making major decisions like purchasing another home would simply add to the difficulties in you life right now. Since things have been out of control for a while, finding an affordable home to rent may give you pause long enough to make the next big decision. Please speak to a lender for advise on how to repair your credit. Life has a way of working out in ways that can amaze us.
Sorry to hear about your spouse. I am a licensed realtor, not a credit repair expert. I can recommend a few mortgage people that have extensive experience in credit repair and may be able to get you headed in the right direction. There may or may not be a quick fix, and sometimes it takes a lot of leg work on your end, but it is normally well worth the effort.
i willing and able to do what ever it takes,if you could email me that would be great and thank you very much!!!!
Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012
Dw11881 time to start looking at rentals. Craigslist would work. At least you should have money saved for first months rent and the deposit.