Home Buying in Baytown>Question Details

ladynickey20…, Other/Just Looking in Baytown, TX

credit isn't great single mother looking for a home to buy in Baytown.

Asked by ladynickey2005, Baytown, TX Wed May 8, 2013

OK MY CREDIT ISNT GREAT I HAVE 3 KIDS A SON WITH AUTISM (VERY HIGH HE DOESNT TALK STILL IN PULL UPS 7YRS OLD) & I HAVE A SON WITH ADHD. SO BOTH ARE ON DISABILITY. I TAKE THEM BOTH TO THERAPY 3 TIMES A WEEK. I WORK ONLY ON WEEK ENDS. ITS GETTING HARDER TO LIVE IN APARTMENTS. THIS IS A TIGHT SPACE. IM SCARED ABOUT THE LOAN PROCESS BUT WILLING TO TRY. DO ANYONE KNOW A GOOD MORTGAGE LENDER TO CONTACT TO TRY TO GET APPROVED.

Answers

1
Hi @ladynickey2005. Did you ever get any feedback on looking for a home and qualifying for a loan? If you don't qualify for a loan, or don't have the full 20% down they may require you to have you can always look at other options for purchasing a home. Have you considered a lease option to buy? If you like, go check out my website http://www.easyroadproperties.com and I have some information about lease options there. There is still a downpayment required but it may not be as much as a conventional lender. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Best, Jennifer