Sonia Marquez, Both Buyer and Seller in 33761

condo homeowner for 2yrs bought it through fha loan can I sell my condo now and buy a single family home

Asked by Sonia Marquez, 33761 Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

8
Yes you can. First you need to have a Real Estate agent value your current condo and check to see approx. how long it would take to sell. Then meet with a mortgage lender to start the pre-qualified process.
I would like to help you through all steps of this process
Feel free to call me at 727-560-9088 or email me anytime

Budd
Hi Sonia,

You can surely sell your condo and purchase a single family home. You need to price your condo ahead of the market and relative to current comps in your building. Should you need any assistance, please let me know.

Vangie Pappas
Pappas Realty & Management Co.
241 Windward Passage
Clearwater, Fl 33767
727-501-3268
vangiepappasrealty@hotmail.com
Maybe, have your Realtor introduce you to the loan officer they trust the most. Gather all of the support documents that will be needed to apply for a loan and meet with the LO face-to-face, have them walk you through the process and options available. Be sure to ask if your condo community is still approved for FHA financing, will help sell it. good luck, home this helps,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Absolutely! Give me a call if you need assistance selling and buying again!

Liane Jamason, REALTOR
Smith & Associates Real Estate
727-755-3325
No problem sell and buy. Intrest rates are at an all time low. Good Luck
Hi Sonia,

Yes, absolutely. Also, just in case your situation fits one of the criteria below, I thought I should mention that you CAN have more than one FHA mortgage if your situation meets one of the following 'tests':

* You are relocating out of the area for work
* You're vacating a jointly owned residence (i.e. a divorce)
* Your family size increased
* If you are going to be jointly purchasing a property for another family member but not occuping it

If you've lost equity on your condo the past 2 years, the good news is that you'll invariably make up for it in the purchase of your new single family home. I'd suggest contacting a mortgage professional and a Pinellas County Realtor with a proven track record of sales to prepare a value assessment of your condo and also review the type of home you are interested in so you can be sure that the move sense for you. Likely and hopefully it does!

Feel free to phone, text or e-mail us if you'd like a list of mortgage professionls that can provide you with a quick snapshot of your situation.

Kind Regards,

Julia Fishel, CDPE, CIAS
Suncoast Partners @ REMAX Elite Realty
Palm Harbor, FL
727.366.0324
Info@PinellasPeach.com
Yes you can . You can not sell the first year , but after that you are ok .
qualifiaed buyers can in your situation

Also, there is down payment assistance that does not have to be paid back available on programs, even if you were to rent the condo out if it's underwater

http://www.pro-option.com