Homeless, Home Buyer in Historic Southside,...

coming to ft.worth area to open "aunt nettie's" for aged-out foster kids who are trying to become productive citizens.need real

Asked by Homeless, Historic Southside, Fort Worth, TX Sat Dec 31, 2011

estate companies that will rent to me in ft.worth,texas THANK YOU

Answers

3
Please, feel free to contact me today in regards to assisting you. I edmire what you are trying to do I myself am an active participant of "Big Brothers , Thank you for giving back to society.

3xUS Army Vet./ Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com

!!!!!!!!!LOOKING FOR AN UPDATED SEARCH ENGINE VIST http://WWW.BLISSFUL-ESTATES.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Aunt Nettie,

Your question is too vague for a Real Estate Agent to answer it. Are you looking to rent a house for yourself to live in? Or, are you looking to rent out a space large enough for Aunt Nettie's Kids...??

There is a BIG difference!

If it is an experienced Realtor you are looking for, I'm your man. I have been selling and leasing homes in the greater Fort Worth area for 32 years. I can find you a place to live, no matter what the price range.

Since I also operate an energy company, I can help you save money on your electric bills when you get ready to hook up utilities.

Please contact me before you come into town to look at properties. I will send you pertinent information on the neighborhood you want to live in. When will you be arriving?

Best wishes for a Happy New Year!!

Rick DeVoss

---The Michael Group

817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com

...We specialize in helping folks raise their Credit Scores so they can buy their first home!
I might be able to assist I would require additional info. City has restrictions on number to residents who are adults living in a property.

Could be apt complex be your best interest . I do a cash back rebate up to $500 using our services.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011