Home Buying in Fort Myers>Question Details

mcasanueva, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

cn I find a 3br house near miromar outlets?

Asked by mcasanueva, Fort Myers, FL Wed Jan 8, 2014

Answers

11
Hi, there ! From the agents comments below, you have already learned that there are homes available in the area you are seeking. Now, my question to you is: have you found it ? As a Realtor for many, many years, if that answer is "no", I now have M O R E questions for you. I would love to be able to converse with you on the phone if that is possible to discuss those questions. My goal is to always "educate" those that choose to work with me about "all" that can bring them to the best decision for them and their personal needs. I can be directly emailed at:

Angeline.Sackett@FloridaMoves.com at your convenience. . .
and my cell phone number is: 239-898-0524.

Happy house shopping!
Angeline Sackett
Hi mcasanueva,

If you need a mortgage you need to be pre-approved. We can help. Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Matt Tarka
President – Principal Broker
Serving All of Florida
888-246-9060 Toll Free
954-605-2450 Direct
954-343-8098 Fax
NMLS: 208843
mtarka@clearmortgagelending.com

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc.
5200 North Federal Hwy. Suite 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
NMLS: 874363
Hi there,
I have the perfect 3/2.5/2 pool home with a lake view and the HOA's are $96.00 a quarter. Call me as soon as you have time to go see it. The link is below for your convenience to take a first look. Thanks again for the opportunity to help you.
Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2005-2013"
239-464-8620
sarahgarrett@argfl.com
There are a variety of homes in that area. A good range of prices from high to low too.
Check out my website at http://www.SouthFortMyersDreamHomes.com
I would love to help you find your dream home.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
http://www.EsteroPropertySearch.com

Here is a video overview of Estero http://youtu.be/SdK2ChP15M4

We can for sure help.....
Yes, there amazing 3 bedroom houses hear Miromar Outlets, which are available for purchase now.
How many bathrooms you would like to have in your home? Do you prefer the house in the community? Do you need a pool house or community pool will be sufficient? Do you have pets?
There are a lot of options for you in that area. It will be my pleasure to help you with your choices.
Valentina
Currently there are almost 200 active 3 bedroom listings in the Bonita Springs/Estero area, so I think that we have a real good possibility of finding a property that best fits all of your criteria. Feel free to give me a call, and we can further discuss your options. (239) 770 5377. Tambien hablo espanol!
RAY RAY!!! MY MAN!
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
Yes, 3 bedroom houses are available near Miromar outlets. Call me at 239-297-1193 and we can discuss. I can also offer any financing you may need for your purchase.

Dan Opyt
Real Estate Broker Associate
Florida Home Realty
Owner-Golden Palm Mortgage Corp.
naples.broker@hotmail.com
There are many optons available to you. Just send me an email or call to let me know more of your criteria, such as size, price range, gated community or no, etc. and I'll email you the best deals available.

Lloyd Nchols
homesbythesea@gmail.com

Premier Florida Realty of SWFL
cell: (239) 810-2980
work: (239) 463 5217
skype: lloyd . nichols
I would be more than happy to assist you. Are you looking to purchase or rent? Email me at kpickett.realestate@gmail.com or you can call me at 239-565-6122. I look forward to speaking with you.
Of course. Send me your wish list and your budget and I will send the listings that match your needs. If you would like to search on your own, go to my website, otherwise I will be more than happy to assist in your search.
Web Reference: http://fortmyersgolfing.com