raykouri, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

client asks me for appt.The agent says appointments start the next week only.A for sale sign is on property. A few hours he later sells it himself.

Asked by raykouri, Garland, TX Thu Jun 27, 2013

Just about any agent out here can sign an agreement to represent your buying interests exclusively. It's definitely best to approach a home of interest with an agent on your side, to avoid conflicts of interest, as well as receive the proper guidance and negotiations to ensure a smooth purchase.

If you have not yet secured an agent, please feel free to interview me. I'd be happy to go over the buying process specifics and get you into a great home at the best deal possible! You can also browse updated listings on my website, which is connected directly to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and provides accurate data. Just visit: http://www.NeedMyHomeSold.com/property-search.

Diane Briggs, REALTOR®
Asset Realty
(214) 289-0093
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience.If you are not currently represented by a buyers agent, please feel free to contact me and let me know if there is anything that I can do to assist you. I would love the opportunity to earn your business.

Make it a Great Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Broker | Owner
The DFW Property Shop
Cell: 972.697.1178
Fax: 972.665.7148
Email: tamika.goree21@gmail.com
So sorry to hear that. Are you still looking for a property to purchase in the Garland area? I would be glad to assist you.

My motto is "Serving the Dallas Metro And Beyond!"

Diana Ramirez
Yep... some agents do that so they can sell it themselves and take both sides of the deal. It's a shameful practice. Just make a note of the agent and remember that event.
ya its def a seller's market.

Unfortunately as buyers agent, its tough.

Hope it will all get better!
It is tough out there.
You might consider making offers without seeing the home if you think it is the right one.

Watch the Metrotex webinar today at 2:30pm.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX