Airgon74, Home Buyer in 18104

clermont fl area homes, looking to purchase a vacation home, I live in new york.

Asked by Airgon74, 18104 Thu Sep 15, 2011

Answers

19
Hi Airgon

You will undoubtly get many response from your post. There are so many options for you. You can find a home in Clermont, Davenport, or Kissimmee. Are you looking for a home that you can use as a short term rental in addition to being your personal vacation home? How many bedrooms do you want? Baths? What price range?

You can contact any one of us here and we would be able to guide you.

Regards
Christine Selzler
Realty International LLC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 15, 2011
Hi Airgon74,

I am a Agent who can set you up with a Free MLS search of my entire area, You can search like a Realtor from the privacy of your own home. Call me or email me today, so that I can set you up on a criteria that suits you. I will also go preview homes for you if needed. If you need pre-qualification, I can also assist by sending you some mortgage Brokers you can talk to.

Cindy Moran Realtor with Watson Realty Corp
1390 N Hancock Rd
Clermont, Fl. 34711
352-536-6407 (ofc)
CindyMoran@WatsonRealtyCorp.com (email)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 17, 2012
If I were a buyer and I could get a rate in the 3% range on a 2nd home purchase with only 10% down and have my closing costs paid for me on a FL purchase, I'd be getting pre-approved today!

With only 10% down qualified buyers can purchase 2nd homes with closing costs paid for them thru Buyer'a Agent Credit!

I have many Buyer's Agents waiting on my pre approved buyer referrals who I've arranged thousands of dollars in savings for my borrowers in otherwise Forefeited Home Equity in realtor commission points

Why would a Mortgage Broker be doing this? Click here:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/steve_31/2012/05/why_why_would_a_…

http://www.pro-option.com
Hi Airgon74, I'm sure by now many real estate professionals have answered your question. And to be honest, we all can help you. Some better than others because of experience and professionalism. Clermont Florida is a beautiful city. And as the others have stated, I would love to assist you in finding that one of a kind vacation home to help you experience everything the State of Florida has to offer. Please visit my website at http://www.donaldtoldson.com or if you have question or just want to have a friendly, no pressure, no hassle conversation about your plans, please give me a call at 352-242-3939(Office) or 352-459-2142(Cell).
Go to my website http://www.realestatelakeco.com and sign up for the homes in your criteria and the new ones will come to you as they are listed. If you need my help Please call Gloria Losie 407-473-2569. I am a licensed Realtor in Florida & Georgia.
You will get More Bang for your money in Hernando County "Spring Hill" area like Lake in the woods or across in Berkeley Manor! ck. it out.
Hi Airgon74 in New York !
As a former New Yorker (Manhattan) myself living in Clermont since 2008, I do believe you will love it here. To better serve you, providing me with specifics (price range, time frame, square foot, # of beds, # of baths, pool, garage, single family home or townhome, other areas of interest) will help in my search for your vacation home.

Please feel free to email me at
FloridaFamilyNest@yahoo.com

Cris Goonan
352.552.3770
Hi Airgon,

There are quite a few properties available in the area. Ron is correct, Legends is a great community. There are many amenities and the community has retained it's value. Without a basic criteria for what you are looking for, ie. size, price, etc., it is hard to narrow the search down for you. Here is a link to a sample of properties available in Clermont. Are you looking to be closer to 192 and access to the attractions, or closer to the actual city of Clermont?

Becky Burke
Real Living Classic Homes Realty
352-394-1473
You can go on my website and put in your criteria and it will bring up all of the MLS properties for sale in your criteria.

http://www.realestatelakeco.com
Im not a senior citizen Susan, Im looking for a family oriented community.
PLEASE take a look at my website for 55+ homes in central Florida.
http://www.SeniorlivinginCentralFLorida.com
Thanks, 407-376-6120
Susan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
Legends would be an excellant choice. It is centrally located, 24 hr gated community with an all night manned gate, clubhouse with an on site restaurant, gym, pool and golf course. You are minutes to your choice of shopping and dining as well. Being a resident myself, I have seen my home retain it's value even in this tough economic time. The benefit for you is that there are homes in Legends that are priced below market when buyers bought too late and too high. I welcome you as a neighbor and invite you to contact me at any time.

Ron Pavlacka
Cell: 352.255.8351
Email: Ron@Pavlacka.net
Keller Williams Realty/Clermont
Thanks for all the quick replies. I will be an absentee owner. I am not interested in renting the home.
I will be staying in the homes about 3 months out of the year.
I will be relocating to Florida in the next 5 years. I would like to take advantage of the low interest rates and good prices on the homes.

I have some relatives in the area.
just make sure you ck out the HOA BEFORE you buy
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
As an agent in Chicago and now an agent living in the center of Clermont for 9 years, you have selected one of the most desireable areas surrounding Orlando. Contact me any time and I will be happy to assist you in sorting out all the details. I have resided in the Legends subdivision, right on Highway 27, just south of Route 50 and have seen Clermont grow rapidly in the past 9 years. Over that time period I have also connected with one of the most trusted management firms for absentee owners as well, which is critical. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ron Pavlacka
Cell: 352.255.8351
Email: Ron@Pavlacka.net
Keller Williams Realty/Clermont
You will have several options and yes you will receive many responses. What size home are you looking for? Do you want to be on the water? How many months will you be staying in Florida? Will you be renting the home as a short term rental? I have several people that can keep the house in tip top shape while you are in New York. Are you looking for a neighborhood or a home with land? How about an Orange Grove? If you are interested in contacting me so I can send you homes via email or would like to give me more details please call 407-473-2569 or email gosells@gmail.com. I moved here around 4 years ago and have enjoyed it and I am sure you will too. Good Luck. Gloria Losie
Are you looking for a vacation home for yourself or are you looking for a vacation rental home?
Pillar Homes has great deals on new homes in several of our communiites! Call me for more info.

Michael
Pillar Homes, LLC
352-394-1032 ext 108
Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you. I live and work in Clermont and have extensive knowledge of the communities.

I will be happy to send you a list of properties if you'd like.

Or, feel free to visit my website and browse for yourself.

Becky Burke
Real Living Classic Homes Realty
Please email tikirealtor@aol.com with all the criteria you desire in a home.