Home Buying in 85029>Question Details

Vincent Meyer, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

cash buyer, what paper work will I need?

Asked by Vincent Meyer, Phoenix, AZ Thu May 31, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Ann Griffin’s answer
Hi Vincent, in addition to the proof of funds several of my colleagues have mentioned, you will use a standard MLS purchase contract for the property when your agent writes it for you. You'll still get Title insurance and there will be a settlement statement at closing which will outline all your costs, which in addition to the purchase price will include Escrow, tax and HOA prorations, and other minor fees such as recording fees.

If you are considering purchasing a For Sale by Owner property, be sure to have an attorney look over the paperwork before signing it.

I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further inquiries, or to work with me.

Ann Griffin, REALTOR, ABR, E-PRO
Coldwell Banker Trails and Paths
2913 N. Power Rd., Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85215
Web Reference: http://PieceofArizona.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
The seller of the home will ask for a proof of funds. The proof of funds can be a letter from your bank, a bank statement, or a brokerage account statement. The proof of funds will need to show enough available that you can perform on the contract price of the home.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 15, 2012
Always important to have a team of professionals.
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
Speak to an agent who is an experience. They can help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2012
You do not need to show your full account balance on a proof of funds statement, just enough to cover the purchase price. Many buyers will send full account statements and that's not always necessary.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2012
Why not just ask your broker Mr. Realtor Vincent..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Proof of Funds on bank Letter head with your name on it. You can white out your address and account information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Vincent it really depends on the property, who the seller is etc.

Lets determine the property and then I can tell you exactly what you need to use. 90% of the forms are boiler plate and the same, its the 10% that you need to know what you are doing.

As stated previously, the one document you need is proof of funds. the rest can come from your Realtor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Vincent:

In addition to proof of funds to purchase, you will also need your organizational documents if you are planning to purchase in the name of an LLC or the articles of incorporation if you are planning to use a corporate entity. This is not an inclusive list but it will get you started.

If you are looking for a bargain properties, I can provide you a free HOTLIST of distressed sales including bank foreclosures, HUD properties and short sales. Click the link below to go to the request page.

My team can help with any questions you may have. Office number is 623-505-4585
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012

You will need to give proof of funds for the cash purchase along with the offer to purchase drafted by your Realtor. If you are in need of a good Realtor, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Best Regards,


Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
Ron: 602-499-0694

** Recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"

Search the active official flexMLS site for free at our website:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Vincent,

For what endeavor?

Please fee free to call me anytime.

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Hi Vincent.
You will need proof of funds within the last 30 days to prove you can pay for an acquire the property. I specialize in assisting investors purchase properties. Do you have an agent assisting you with your purchase? Tiffany
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 31, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer