Bob, Home Buyer in Rutherford, NJ

caribbean properties

Asked by Bob, Rutherford, NJ Thu Jan 15, 2009

which areas are prime for a real estate boom like what Costa Rica has experienced lately? There seems to be a lot of action in northeast Brazil ( Fortaleza area, Cumbuco, Bahia,etc) Dominican Republic, Dominica, Grenada, Margarita Island, Nicaragua, etc.
is it better to look for land, a condo ( to rent out as a vacation property), or a home? Which area offers the best in terms of price, gov't stability, sustainable development, tourism..
I guess maybe the question should be, where are YOU buying in the Caribbean/South America?

Answers

2
sure pls send me that information!
in what area of Brazil did they purchase a home? I've been looking at beaches near Fortaleza..Delta and a few other airlines have begun R/T daily flights from Atlanta and Miami to Fortaleza.
I have clients who bought in Brazil. They love it! As for investment potential, I can get you the name of an agent I use down there.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore