cckreno, Home Owner in Reno, NV

can you tell me what the zoning is for 116 thru 122 St. Lawrence Ave. Reno, Nv 89502

Asked by cckreno, Reno, NV Mon Dec 31, 2012

Answers

2
That area is zoned MUSV which stands for Mixed Use South Virginia. It is part of the South Virginia Transit Oriented District. As such, there are a variety of uses allowed in the area including retail, professional office, residential, etc.

To find out if a specific use would be allowed, I would suggest you talk with a city planner at the Reno Building dept. as they would be in the best position to tell you. Good luck with your project.
I did an MLS search and found previous sold listings from St. Larence Ave. = 119 zoned commercial and 222 zoned multi family. St. Lawrence Ave. zip code is 89509 not 89502. Todate there is no available listings . Looking forward to be of service to you. Please do not hesitate to call me 775-450-9412 or email me oscar@oscarcanonigo.com for further assistance. Thank you and have a Hapopy New Year.