Home Buying in Garland>Question Details

Lincy, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

can you tell me the price range for a house in heron's bay 3871 square feet?

Asked by Lincy, Garland, TX Fri Feb 17, 2012

You can investigate the prices of recently sold homes in an area around an address at this handy little site. It will email you a report about current offerings and past sales plus additional neighborhood information.

My guess, based not on its condition or whatever amenities it has, is around $68 to $92 per square foot with an average of $80 per square foot. This is rough guidance only and the particulars of the property have to be taken into account to arrive at a good estimate of value.

Sold prices range from $225 to $265k with an average of $245k.
Current prices range from $220 to $280 with an average of $250
Price can vary based on room count, pool, updates and etc .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
There are 8 homes in Heron's Bay for sale - they range in price from $219,000 to $280,000 - the ones that are over 3000 sq feet range from 247,000 to 280,000. Are you interested in seein them?
By the way, the price range I gave you is for homes that are currently listed for sale. For homes that have sold in that neighborhood recently, you are looking at a price range of about $250,000-$265,000.

I'm working late tonight (230am as I type), so if you would like to speak now feel free to give me a call. I'll be up for a bit.
Without seeing the condition of the home and the upgrades that the home has, it is difficult to give you a good idea of the price range. However, the homes in your area and your size run generally between $260,000 and $280,000. Your home's value may differ significantly depending on several factors.

If you are considering selling your home and would like a personalized comparative market analysis, I would be happy to meet with you and provide you some details about your neighborhood and your home. Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email.

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite