Home Buying in 38671>Question Details

Marie, Renter in 38671

can you tell me of any mortgage lenders for disabled people with a limited income and not houseshare.thanks

Asked by Marie, 38671 Thu Jan 26, 2012

I am in receipt of dla and have been for 5 years now , I am unable to get to work . I am looking for a mortgage but have limit for the repayments can you advise me where to go and where will accept people like me thanks.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Marie,

I would be more than happy to help you if I can. When you get some time, please give me a call me (662) 429-5100 ext. 105. Thanks!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 26, 2012
If you have a lender start with them. If you don't please feel free to call me at 901-461-8752.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer