Home Buying in Windsor Hills>Question Details

Cellwil, Home Buyer in Windsor Hills, Los A...

can you provide me with a phone number for the Windsor Hills home owner association?

Asked by Cellwil, Windsor Hills, Los Angeles, CA Fri Sep 4, 2009

carl_wilson@mhsnr.org

Answers

1
Hi Carl,

I'm guessing that you looked online, I couldn't find any sign of a community association for Windsor Hills either. Here's a link to a great free tool called Market Snapshot that may be useful to you. It will give you this week's housing conditions including community reports for any neighborhood from L.A. & Orange County to San Bernardino.

http://www.homeinsight.com/Widget/default.asp?VE373T7NCA0G

I grew up in the Baldwin Hills and think that all of the communities on and around the hill are some of the best investments in L.A. real estate that there are. You can get everything from spectacular view properties to beautiful suburban homes of every description for substantilly less than other parts of town, You're also centrally located with easy access to LAX and the beach, Beverly Hills, Hollywood & Downtown.

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more information about homes in these wonderful neighborhoods from Leimert & View Park to Baldwin & Windsor Hills.