Home Buying in Hopewell>Question Details

Howard Yott, Home Buyer in Clifton Springs, NY

can you help me find a parcel of land -1 acre in hopewell NY?

Asked by Howard Yott, Clifton Springs, NY Mon Oct 29, 2007

This is an odd way to find someone, but I have tried for a couple of years with no luck. Its Jimmy. I want to talk to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 3, 2007
Hello Howard,

I see no one has answered your question. Although I'm not in your area, I would suggest contacting a local Realttor that specializes in land. Hopefully he can help you find the 1 acre parcel you desire.

Good Luck,
Ken Herrera
Century 21 Infinity
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 2, 2007
Hi Howard. I have 8.9 Acres in Town Of East Fishkill for $210,000 already Board of Health Approved for a Foure Bedroom Home. visit my website for more information http://www.JohnOliveira.com
Have you seen MLS #257065? Last lot available. Corner, wooded lot. 1 acre listed on 7/12/07. No price reduction yet. Make an offer. Call Ellie Savoy at 845 677 9403 or 845 546 2151. I am qualified to represent buyers. Hope to hear from you before the snow flies so that you can see this lot.
I can help you find land in Hopewell Junction.Please email me at felicia.ritters@century21.com. My company has 3 Dutchess County offices located in Hopewell Junction, Poughkeepsie and Rhinebeck. My office voicemail is (845) 876-0777 Ext 43
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2007
James Damon - please email me at codywbears1@aol.com I would like to talk to you too--- or 613-258-5121 I am Janice your dad's fiancee----- Howard Yott your dad right???
Hi Howard,
I am a local Realtor. If you are still interested in finding land, please let me know what it is you are looking to do with the land? Commercial or Residential, etc.