Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

Michael Wall…, Home Buyer in 11215

can you get a loan to buy properties at 29500 heathercliff road in malibu...?

Asked by Michael Wallach, 11215 Tue Apr 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105976390-29500-Heathercliff…

Answers

5
bkhausner’s answer
I'm working with a client in Point Dume, as a :Land Lease, most lenders arent interested, however, There are a few banks I know that will finance properties in that development and Private Money Investors... Thats a great property!

Brian Hausner
First Capital Mtg.
1401 Ocean Ave 2nd Floor
SM. CA.
310-490-3105
Yes. Most home buyers finance their mobile home purchases.

Now and then buyers and sellers use alternative type financing. Not all banks will finance personal property.

Keep in mind when you buy a mobile home in a park, you pay rent for the space and no 1.25% property taxes, at this time.

To use alternatives, it's best to use experts in alternative financing. Some of us are good at it.

Point Dume Club & Paradise Cove Mobile Home Parks are 2 of the finest places on Earth to live.
Yes

Email me and I will send you the info on someone that can do the loan.

Al GOldberg Broker
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
Yes. It is possible. Will depend on your credit and down payment, but it is possible. If you want assistance, I would be happy to assist. Please contact me directly. Thank you.
Hi Michael,

You can get financing on homes in the Point Dume Club at 29500 Heathercliff Rd.

If you call me directly, I'd be happy to put you in contact with a lender.
Which unit were you interested in? I can also give you the monthly Home Owners/Land Lease fees on the particular unit. Each unit's fees are different and can range anywhere from $1400-$3300/moth.

Call me at (310)880-8977 or email homes@kbmalibu.com

Katherine Berlyn
Coldwell Banker Previews
Malibu Colony
DRE 01439431
http://www.BerlynProperties.com
This is unit 147 that you are interested in, and the Home Owners/Land Lease fees are $3,142/month according to the MLS. Call me directly and I will show you the unit. The view is amazing!

(310)880-8977
Flag Tue Apr 23, 2013