Home Buying in 55076>Question Details

Jenny, Home Buyer in Inver Grove Heights,...

can you get a home loan if your partner might not have such great credit?

Asked by Jenny, Inver Grove Heights, MN Thu May 29, 2008

is there anyone money available for first tme home buyers in dakota county if we don't have any money to out down

Help the community by answering this question:


If his credit is a disaster you may not be able to use his income to qualify. You may want to consider an fha loan and get a gift of equity from the ameridream program. Here is some additional info on fha;

Web Reference: http://getprequalified.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 29, 2008

The link to the FTHB program is in the web reference to this email. Even though they indicate they are out of funding, most programs get refunded once or twice a year, so just be patient.


0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 29, 2008
Hi Jennifer....

Sure, what a lot of people are doing is just putting one person on the mortgage. However, then you need to qualify on just that one person's income.

I hope that helps!

Thanks, Todd Norsted
Web Reference: http://www.toddnorsted.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 29, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer