nanpel50, Home Buyer in Little Egg Harbor To...

can you get a USDA loan in a foolds zone?

Asked by nanpel50, Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ Mon Aug 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Little Egg Harbor does qualify for USDA financing. Of course you must obtain flood insurance in addition to a traditional home owners policy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer