Home Buying in Montague>Question Details

Matt Abbott, Home Buyer in Klamath River, CA

can you contact me regarding this property at Hinkley Dr Montague, CA 96064 Lot/Land. Matt Abbott. m.a.painting@hotmail.com or 925 285 7153

Asked by Matt Abbott, Klamath River, CA Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

2
I do not have the cash to buy a home in the Klamath area. But I do want to buy a piece of land in the area. I have been given a year to live and I want to spend the last moments of my life living in God's country. I plan on buying a nice3 tent, propane heater and a propane cooking stove. I only have approximately $10,000. What ever you can do to get me the best deal for the little money I have would be appreciated. I would love to fish for Salmon, hunt for a deer or two, basically live a subsistant type of living. If there is anything you can do to help me realize this dream of mine, I would appreciate it. I have some expensive musical equipment i may be able to trade for a portion of the principal. I have a 1972 Gold Top Les Paul Guitar that was customized by the same guy who builds Kirk Hammett's guitars. He is the lead guitarist for Metaillica. I also have a 50th anniversary reproduction of a Bad Ass Stratocaster with the pick ups customized to David Gilmore's specs. I do have other equipment that I can list if anyone is seriously interested. Thanks for your time. "Appreciate time." you do not know how special it is till it is determined by a fricken disease.

Matt abbott 925 285 7153 or m.a.painting@hotmail.com
Are you looking to purchase a home or just land in the Klamath River area? I can have a local agent to contact you if you would like. Send me an email to Tjackson@c21mm.com with your preferred contact info.

Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates
BRE#01879566
http://www.408RealEstate.com