Diane, Other/Just Looking in Georgia

can you buy a decent home for..75k...salary 25k..near WRJ...no condos...have lots cats

Asked by Diane, Georgia Fri Nov 2, 2007

Answers

3
Husband and i are retired I'm semi retired/disabled .We can buy a decent home would need to sell present hme in Montgomery Co. Md. Son recently hired w/ VA in WRJ and would love idea of living near him.
Another idea for a small town--find out what it takes to get the local paper for a few months.

My grandmother once told me a small town paper doesn't tell you what's going on--everybody already knows that. The paper tells you who got caught doing it. lol
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2007
Just searched Trulia. Here's a link--for a mobile home. There is a second one for sale at 3x the price. Both have a large screened porch--make a nice cat home.

However, many HOAs have a pet rule, as does the local authority. so check them both out. Here in Pasadena, if you have more than 4 cats, you need a kennel license.

Neither listing says fee simple sale for the land, but they don't mention site rent either. Don't you hate realtors who play "Guess What I'm Thinking?" I never hire that type, for sure.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2007