Home Buying in Wells>Question Details

Puglee%40yah…, Home Buyer in

can u tell me what the fees r a month. also do they allow small dogs

Asked by Puglee%40yahoo.com, Fri Jan 4, 2013

looking for a house in wells, how far is this from rt 1

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093615349-1-Old-County-Rd-21…

Answers

2
Kathy Beaudoin’s answer
Well Good Afternoon to you! The monthly fees for this particular association are $230 per month and yes, they allow pets for owners but not visitors. Seaglass entrance is actually on Rt 1 or off Old County Road which is just off Rt 1. It is very centrally located to shopping, the beaches and much more. A year-round association like this is a rare find and this is a great community! Let me know if I can be of any more assistance to you! Kathy Beaudoin Assoc Broker Better Homes and Gardens Wells, ME 04090 cell 207*467*5954
You've got to be kidding. $250 per month???? For what????
Flag Tue Jan 29, 2013
Hi and thanks for your questions. When looking to purchase a property, it's good to not only know the fees and pet rule, but also to know how the fees are charged (in this case, quarterly), what services the fee covers, what other costs are associated with the property, and all of the rules and regulations (for example the 28-day rule) and how well they suit you. If you are looking for expert assistance and negotiating skills to help you find and buy your dream property, please give me a call. Pat Aureli, Broker, Coast & Dream Properties, Wells, ME 04090 207-251-4566