Mema, Home Buyer in 01109

can three people buy a house when two receive SSDI mthly. One works two jobs.me and my friends are interested in a multi unit

Asked by Mema, 01109 Wed Feb 15, 2012

Answers

4
In a word YES! I would need more information to give a complete answer as there are many factors involved in the approval process. You can reach me at 800-497-5235
I am a Realtor in your area. I have a loan person you can talk to if you need help.
You can have as many people on the mortgage as you wish but everyone's income and credit will be reviewed.

If someone is on SSDI then there must be proof that the payments will continue for at least the next 3 years. It may me difficult to prove though.
You should all sit down with a mortgage professional to find and see what programs would be available to you all. Figure out downpayments and credit requirements and what might work for an affordable price for you all. There are some great mortgage folks here on Trulia, but you should also ask friends, family or colleagues for a person theyve worked with recently and been happy with. Referrals are the ultimate thank you for any professional.