clearhoads7, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

can someone tell me what the hoa fee a month no detail answer that tells nothing! Just tell me what our the monthly fees our please!

Asked by clearhoads7, Clearwater, FL Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

3
APPROXIMATELY 300.00 DOLLARS A MONTH DEPENDING ON SIZE AND LOCATION OF BUILDING.
No detail answer that provides nothing.
Hmmmm,,,,,,,
Clear, are you aware the montly fees may be related to the EXACT property in which you have interest? You fail to provide the essential data needed.
And, why would anyone choose to do so even if you did provide the exact property information.
You express a real disdain for real estate professionals. Yet, to whom do you turn when you need real information....even if it tells you Nothing.
-
Meet us half way, Call us
Give conact information to allow us to call you.
Provide exact property information.
If you are serious, YOU will pick up the phone and call a professional.
If you are not serious, why would you expect others to be so?
I find it too difficult to invest my time searching for the answer to your question when you will not allow me the opportunity to offer my real estate services to you and others who may read this post.

Bob Emerick
They won't tell info that would discourage you from buying, like fees and flood zones. They want your phone # so they could haunt you and get in on the commission.
Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013
well i find your answer like a car salesman and i would not you to represent me period! top of the world is not that complicated of the question! if you our such a professional! Why do you not show weather its in flood zone our is that a stupid question as well! quit hiding things that an obvious buyer like me needs to know! I was told 532-227 a month depending on the property at top of the world! was that so hard! It works both ways you be straight with me and in return I will be straight with you! just ask ? and turn into mr hyde!
Flag Sun Jun 30, 2013