Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

Hello Jax2010, Home Buyer in Miramar, Jacksonville,...

can someone tell me if there are houses for rent, rent to own or owner's financing available in this area?

Asked by Hello Jax2010, Miramar, Jacksonville, FL Mon May 24, 2010

Answers

2
Matt has it right; this forum isn't designed to answer those questions. You need to contact a Realtor to help you out. One good thing about the internet is that there is so much information available; one bad thing is that sometimes we think there is someone on the other side of the website waiting for us to type in a question.
This forum is answered by folks in the industry at large as a courtesy and for general information. For specific information about what's for rent/sale and so on, ask a professional that get's paid to find you what you're looking for.
Hello Jax2010,
Your question is some what unclear. Are you looking for property in Miramar,FL? I would be happy to assist in setting you up with a Realtor in that part of FL (or anywhere, for that matter), who can assist you.

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Matt Carroll
Rocknhomes of Vanguard Realty
matt@rocknhomes.com
Web Reference: http://www.rocknhomes.com