John Buggs, Renter in Queens County, NY

can someone let me no if your taking s8 Its paying 1,900 in need big 3bedroom call Candice 347-336-9070 or917-324-9077 have voucher?

Asked by John Buggs, Queens County, NY Tue Oct 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hey there John and Candice
I just sold a 3 family in the Rockaways and one of the apartments were vacant
I can ask the new owners if they are still looking for a tenant
Is the Rockaways ok with you?
Just reply here and I will get it
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer