Home Buying in Round Rock>Question Details

Withmywand, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

can somebody alert me when theres a 2 story house that has 4 bedroom, and 3 bath?(for sale)

Asked by Withmywand, Round Rock, TX Fri Jun 8, 2012

Its location must be where the middle school is CD Fulkes and high school is Cedar Ridge. and hopefully, the house will have a pool, and please find a house in a nice nieghborhood. i will really appreaciate your answers.

Answers

6
Withmywand, did you find something to rent, or a Realtor to help you? I wanted to follow up and be sure you got the help you asked for!

Here is a link to homes in that area.

http://www.homesbysara.net/listings/areas/24832/propertytype…

and this link shows the homes with pools in that area

http://www.homesbysara.net/listings/areas/24832/beds/4/baths…

I can send you a more detailed list specifically for those schools, and a specified price range, if you'll send me your email address, if you are not already working with another agent.

Sara Scott
512-578-8525
sara@homesbysara.net
http://www.HomesBySara.net
It would be my pleasure to help you! Take a look at my profile. If you think we'd be a good fit to work together, get in touch and we can see what we can find! A search on MLS that lists all your criteria can be set up. You'll get an email the minute a new house comes on the market that meets your needs. i can set that up with just a little more information from you. No pressure I promise but I'd love to help!
Hi Withmywand,
I'd love to set up a search for you so when that perfect home hits the market, you will receive an email immediately. I'd like to chat further about your needs, but currently based on the info provided specific to the schools and bedrooms/baths/two stories, I don't see any homes available. Email,text or call me with your email address and we can get that search set up for immediate notification.
Looking forward to it.
Kim Knapek
kimknapek@gmail.com
512-695-7007
Hi, I would love to assist you in finding your home! I've done a search and there are several homes that fit your criteria. Give me a call or send me an email and let's go take a look! I look forward to talking to you soon.
Amber Buchanan-Realtor
1901 E. Palm Valley Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78664
comehometexas@hotmail.com
512-466-7686 direct
512-244-6655 ext.113
I can help you with that. Contact me at smoore@ziprealty.com and I can set up an automated search for you with Zip Realty. I live and work in Round Rock Texas.