Kelly, Home Buyer in Smithtown, NY

can my husband get a home loan and me be added to the title?

Asked by Kelly, Smithtown, NY Fri Apr 19, 2013

Answers

6
Kelly,

Get in touch with Dominick Sutera by email dsutera@BankAMC.com or phone (516) 249-4800. He will be able to tell you how to handle this.

Mr. Sutera is one of the educators who trains loan officers....he's my go-to guy and I know he will give you all the right answers.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
You can absolutely be added to the title.
Your name can be added, therefore discuss with your attorney....
That's absolutely allowed. If for whatever reason you want to avoid going on the actual mortgage application and loan, you can still be on feed with your husband. You and your husband will sign the contract.

Consider meeting face-to-face with a Loan Officer and becoming pre-approved. This will require you to bring all necessary documentation to your Loan Officer and allow him/her to review it in order to determine what your or your husband qualify for.

I'm always available to meet if you need a Loan Officer to help you guys with the mortgage. Good luck!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(631) 659-2011 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Absolutely. You can both be on title with only your husband on the loan. You would both have to sign the mortgage, since you are both on title. But if he qualifies individually, you don not need to be on the note.

Tom Moser
Licensed Associate Broker
Keystone Realty USA

Long Island's Cash-Back Realtor
http://RefundAtClosing.com
At least in NY we did it; His credit was better so got the loan soley on his credentials but my name was added,...as long as my income was not required to be calculated for the motgage that works.
I agree, you can be put on the deed.
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013