Home Buying in Freehold>Question Details

Thomasjean341, Home Buyer in Missouri City, TX

can i see two family homes for sale in howell new jersey?

Asked by Thomasjean341, Missouri City, TX Sat Feb 8, 2014

Answers

6
Hi Thomas, visit my friend's site, she's a Prudential Realtor in Central Jersey, she should be able to help you: http://jennifergererealtor.com/
I currently live in Howell, NJ. I would be happy to put my area knowledge to work for you! Please contact me to discuss specific requirements for your home.

Robert
I recommend you call the Coldwell Banker office in Howell, NJ 732-367-1300. Talk to the manager, Bob Kievit, who will put you in touch with one of his agents that will be able to help you. Good luck!
Hi, there are 8 homes that might work for you in Howell. Please reach out to me on my cell @ 848-448-3268 or my email annette.morano@century21.com and I will be happy to send them over to you. Thanks.
Annette Morano
Century 21 Lawrence Realty
John is right, there currently aren't any two family homes listed in Howell. But I actually own an investment property in neighboring Farmingdale. It is a side by side two-family home that has been producing income for me for many years. Feel free to call me to discuss it. Maybe it's time for me to sell! (Of course, we can explore other possibilities as well. the best number to reach me is (732) 567-5995.
I do not see any duplexes' currently available in Howell. Would you be interested in the surrounding towns?

Please feel free to e-mail of call me with any questions about Howell, I have been a resident for the past 20+ years.

Fell free to use my website to see all the listings on our MLS

http://johnmeekerhomes.kwrealty.com/

John Meeker
jmeeker@kw.com
732-910-2593