lynette008, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

can i have automatic listings emailed to buyer daily based upon search criteria.?

Asked by lynette008, Miami, FL Fri Jun 6, 2014

Answers

8
Absolutely, I take pride in sending my buyers tailored lists. As a Realtor, I know which fields are more likely to be correct, and which ones can be problematic. Give me a call, and I would be happy to make sure you get just the information you need, eliminating as much of the clutter as I can.
Hello Lynette,

If you have access to MLS, I would encourage you to play with the system a little bit for a few hours just to see all of the features you could use--there's ALOT! Automated searches being one of them after you've accessed your saved search manager.

If you are not a Realtor or don't have access to MLS, you can contact any Realtor and I'm sure they would be more than happy to send you daily listings to your email based on your criteria.
Hi Lynette,

First are you an agent asking if you can email buyers automatically or are you a buyer looking to receive daily emails based on your search criteria?

If you are a buyer you should start by finding an agent to work with and as part of this service the agent will establish a relationship with and be able to show you any listing you are interested along with sending you a daily emails.

If you are an agent asking then the answer is yes. As long as the person you setup has given you permission to email them based on their search criteria. Your customers will appreciate this perk of working with a buyers agent.
You will receive alerts on any new listings on property searches you have saved.
Hi Lynnette,

I'd be happy to set you up for auto email notifications if you provide me with some details on the kind of property you are looking for,

Lets get in touch to work something out

--Angela
(786) 766-1467
angela.mora@realliving.com
Yes, you should find a Realtor you can work with and ask them to set you up on automatic emails as the properties come on the market.
Good luck in your search.
You sure can. Getting daily emails with new/updated listings is a great way to stay on top of the market. Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Daniel Frankson
Harry Norman, Realtors
404.808.4867
daniel.frankson@harrynorman.com
Yes, ask a local Realtor and they will set you up on an automatic system from the MLS. You can't do it in Trulia though.