Home Buying in 92025>Question Details

brucethacker, Home Buyer in Escondido, CA

can i get a reverse mortgage on property zoned A70?

Asked by brucethacker, Escondido, CA Sun Jan 13, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I can't see any reason why not....reverse mortgages only care about the equity in a home.....and you want to talk with someone who really knows reverse mortgages.....Monte Howard is the most experienced reverse-mortgage lender I know....he wrote the first reverse for purchase mortgage ever used.....and is honestly an expert in the field....you can email him at monte@myhomepaysme.com

Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer