Mtmateer, Home Buyer in Purcellville, VA

can i get a jumbo loan with 20% down on a 1M home with a Fico score of 654?

Asked by Mtmateer, Purcellville, VA Mon Feb 10, 2014

Answers

5
I'd have you talk to my local lender lady Kristi Hardy with Atlantic Coast Mortgage. I have worked with her for 10 years and she is just a delight. A 15 minute conversation with her will get you on the right path, Here number is 571 246 6767. Call me if you have any questions at 703 606 7277. Cheers! ~M
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 12, 2014
Not sure if you got your issue resolved. If not please be in touch and I will have you get in touch with a local lender right in this area to see if she can help you. Janice Lupia, Keller Williams Realy, janicelupia@verizon.net
The rate is going to be higher, but we go down to a 620 middle credit score assuming your have the income, assets, and employment to support it. Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743
Hi and good morning,

I've been back and forth with a local lender this morning, with whom I have worked before, and there are a couple of things....Certainly, Kim in California is right when she says it'll depend on income/debt. However, my lender contact is also saying you may need 30% down with that score--it depends on some other specifics with your situation, and of course, what programs are available. I'll be glad to share her contact info--and that of a couple other good local lenders--just give me a shout on my cell--703-505-9277--or you can email me--Richard@uc-vare.com--
I would love to speak with you as well, about your current home, what type of property you're hoping to find, etc......Thanks so much!
Richard Hampton
United Country Northern Virginia Realtors
Purcellville, Winchester
It will depend on your debt and income. I don't know if my lender works in VA but i would suggest reaching out to a direct lender they have the best rates traditional and many products to choose from.

good luck,
Kim
annual income is 220K for me 80K for my wife. with annual bonuses from 40k-100k. Debt is 506K on current home which will be sold as part of purchase of new home and ~35K(2 car loans 23K & 12K) and mabye 1.5K on CC for total debt of 50K.
Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014