Home Buying in Glendale>Question Details

Cabro035, Home Buyer in Glendale, AZ

can i get a house in this economy without any money down?

Asked by Cabro035, Glendale, AZ Sat Jul 23, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Cabro035,

I prepared this presentation to show why there are many people today are scrambling to buy a home in today's "Perfect Storm" setting with low priced homes combined with the lowest interest rates in years.

Take a look: http://mcedge.tv/16ajor

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have; I'd be glad to help.

Ros

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
480-422-5095 direct
http://www.ezAZloan.com

We are a Direct Lender, Mortgage Bank where we originate, process, underwrite and fund, in-house, FHA (w/a 580 score), 203k, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Conventional, loans to Canadians, Australians & other Foreign Nationals, on time. NMLS ID 263779 | AZ BK 0903725
Assuming that you get a no down loan then what?

You will be renting from the bank and maintaining the banc's home at your expense.

Why not rent instead...from a homeowner? This way you can let the landlord take care of maintenance.

Also, you will be able to move whenever and not have to worry about the inability to sell in the future.
That's a tough question to answer. It depends on your credit, and also what area you are looking in. USDA loans are available with no money down, but they are generally for outlying areas like Buckeye and San Tan Valley. Although Anthem qualifies as well. I would sit down with a good loan officer and have them help you out.
Hi Cabro035,

Yes, there are a couple of ways. A VA loan would be the best route to look at for no money down if you have a history of military service & are eligible. USDA offers a $0 money down loan as well. Both loans allow you to add your closing costs to the loan if the property appraises accordingly.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, I'd be glad to help.

Ros

Roswell Moore, CMPS
Certified Mortgage Planner
480-422-5095 direct
http://www.ezAZloan.com

Hi Cabro... Yes, it's possible to find the right house, with the right loan, in the right area. I've helped buyers get the homes they wanted and you can feel free to contact me for homes searches, lender contacts, and showings. I can be reached at 623-742-3778. Thanks for your question. Brian Dahlke - Realtor with Realty Executives.
Sure!

VA Loans and USDA Loans are zero down. This economy has nothing to do with it. The condition and climate in the mortgage financing industry makes all the rules.

Want the best advice? Consult with a local, experienced, reputable mortgage lender on your PERSONAL credit, income, assets and situation. That's the only way you're going to know what loan products might be available to you, and where.