Home Buying in Pomona>Question Details

Ella Nguyen, Home Buyer in Pomona, CA

can i cantact with you by email ? i need cantact with you cause i want buy your home.please answer soon.

Asked by Ella Nguyen, Pomona, CA Fri Feb 11, 2011

Answers

7
Hi Ella Nguyen.

Yes, you if you would like to contact with me. Please do

Thank you

IRN REALTY
Danny Tran
1298 W. 7th St
Upland, Ca 91786
909-581-6983 Fax
818-317-4698 cell
Tranpomona@yahoo.com
Hello, sure, email is esmeralda.godoy@remaxcollegepark.com. I have a listing for a duplex at 255 S Huntington Street Pomona. Thank you!
Thank you for your interest in this home,yes still available, you can email me at pedelarosa@gmail.com or call me at 909-762-5969. Will be my pleasure to help you. Thank you, and I will be waiting for your email or call. Take care.
I have a listing in Pomona off Garey avenue. If that is the one you are referring to, you may e-mail me at Kateesells@yahoo.com. In California, we are held to very high ethical standards, and dual agency(representing both buyer & seller) is not only allowed and very common.
What's the address of the home you're interested in? I can check right now to see if it is still available & email you back the details with any pictures.

email me directly, at EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com

Realtor Since 1996
562-430-3053 cell
Ella,
There is a contact the agent button on most of the listings. Rather than do that however, you should have an agent representing you alone. The listing agent's job is to watch out for their seller, get the highest possible price and the terms their seller wants. By having your own agent, you'll have someone trying to get the lowest price, and most favorable terms for you. Best of luck.
I'm not sure who you're trying to contact but any of the Agents on here. If you click on a picture, you should be able to get their contact info.