Home Buying in Piqua>Question Details

eyehunterie, Home Buyer in Piqua, OH

can i buy bare land if i own a home?

Asked by eyehunterie, Piqua, OH Thu May 2, 2013

I would like to buy some recreation land and still live in my home. what are my options

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3006484491-10315-Springcreek-…

Answers

2
This property you are talking about would be an ideal recreational area with over 27 acres. With some banks you will have to meet their criteria because some do not do this much acreage. From the previous clients inquiring we have found that their are options out there but limited without a split of the parcel. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to email back and I can help in any way that I can. Thank you for the inquiry and have a great day !!
As a matter of fact, I just listed and sold a 12 acre parcel of vacant land where the owner lived in their home and used the land for fishing/hunting/picniking. You can certainly own vacant land and still live in your home. If you have equity in your home, you could possible use that as the payment for or down payment for the vacant land. Hope this helps you!