Home Buying in Pawtucket>Question Details

Matthew Woll, Home Buyer in Pawtucket, RI

can i buy a house with only $3,000 down?

Asked by Matthew Woll, Pawtucket, RI Fri Mar 9, 2012

Answers

5
Sure, there are plenty of financing programs available to allow that. But, much more importantly, you need to have a stable and sufficient source of income to cover the monthly mortgage payments to be able to buy.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
Sure, that depends on the property you are considering to buy, for example you can buy HUD property as a primary residence with only $100 down.
If you're eligible for a VA loan you can buy a house with 0 down. Other loan products can be found with varying downpayment requirements. Check with a loan officer...
Hi Matthew,

It's definitely possible. Depending on location there are different programs through specific city's which allow grants for down payment assistance if your income qualify's. I would be more than happy to discuss your different options with you. Please feel free to give me a call anytime to set up an appointment.

Monalisa

Reliable Realty Group
Principal Broker
(O) 401-723-3300
(C) 401-413-8581
Web Reference: http://www.relirealty.com
Matthew,
Buyng a home is possible with $3000 down. there are variious mortgage program out there to investigate and see how you situation fits. Its the complete credit/financial package that will determine your ability to purchase a home.

I live and work in the pawtucket area, if you need addition help in searching for an purchasing a home, please give me a call and will be happy to assist.

Brian
401-829-0318