tamez_daisy, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

can i buy a house with a 596 credit score in las vegas?

Asked by tamez_daisy, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jun 13, 2012

tryin to buy a house with fair credit...

Answers

9
Obviously the answer is yes you can with a cash offer. There are other variables that can determine your loan approval with the lender. your employment history, family income along with personal reserves and other factors are used by the lender to determine your qualifications. See a mortgage broker or bank to determine what loans are available for someone with your qualifications.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 13, 2012
YES, but the hits to your rate are high. You may want to simply clean your credit by 25 points first to get over the 620 threshold. This will save your 1,000s in the future on a long term loan. Call me if you'd like to know more.

James Bellile
iProperties International
702-222-0815
http://www.SinCityRealEstate.com
We have helped a lot of people with our lender with scores just over 575. We specialize helping buyers and investors only. We are also a property managment company and many of our clients are now selling their homes. We'd love to help you with your home purchase. We've been in Vegas since 1976. Please call so we can chat...Kim and Matt

Kim and Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Buyer/Investor Specialists
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
What is on your credit report to drive your score down to 580? The lenders willing to lend on such a score are going to demand premium interest and points. I would call around a few lenders and ask what is the going interest rate for such a score. 7%- 8% or more plus fees.

David Cooper Investor with Buyers Agent License at Since 1917 Realty 702-499-7037

Facebook Page. THANK YOU for "LIKE" me http://www.facebook.com/davidcooper.lasvegas
Yes, you can! That is the good news! Down payment amount, income, and recent payment history. These are other factors that will determine your ability to purchase! Please call me and I can reffer you a loan officer that will get the job done, no doubt! Thank you for posting a great question! Raina Musser

raina.musser@gmail.com
Most FHA loans allow for lower scores since you pay mortgage insurance. Ask your mortgage broker/banker. Good luck. Patty
Hi Tamez,

You absolutely can purchase a home with that credit score! The best thing to do would be to talk to a financial institution or lender first as there are other things besides credit scores that will affect your ability to buy. I can recommend several really good lenders that will not only pre-qualify you to buy but can help guide you through whatever you need to do to be in a position to buy.

Once you have that prequalification letter we can go SHOPPING! Let me know if you would like some lender referrals.

Thanks so much,
Carolyn

Carolyn Dahan
Prudential Americana Group
(702)250-2739
Cdahan@cox.net
http://www.HomesByDahan.com
Yes it is possible. Some loan programs are available for credt scores as low as 580, but it will also take into consideration other factors such as income, savings, past credit history, etc.
It's best to contact a mortgage professional so they can evaluate your situation. Please contact me if you need referrals.
Best wishes,
Donna Townsley
btown5136@aol.com
702-403-5269
Yes. There is a lender in town who can do it with 580.00 as long credit issues are not pending