Lpfan26, Other/Just Looking in 53142

can i buy a home with a 554 credit score?

Asked by Lpfan26, 53142 Thu Jul 1, 2010

i am starting my search for a home (first time) and the only things i owe are my school loans and about $1000 from an old credit card. i have not been able to pay either in the past because of unsteady employment. now i have been at my job for 2 years and financially more stable.

Answers

3
I agree with the other posts the first place to start is with a lender. I also work with a lender and a company that restores credit. We have a seminar coming up on July 15th. If you would like the information email me at twright@shorewest.com
Lpfan26
Your best bet is to talk to a lender and have them answer your questions. If you were to need a reference I would be happy to give you the names of some local lenders that you may call on. Feel free to contact me any time. Good luck.
Hi...I can put you in touch with a local loan oficer who will be able to answer any and all of your questions..That would be your best place to start...