Mcorona, Home Buyer in 07740

can i buy a home in Long Branch, NJ with ITIN number only?

Asked by Mcorona, 07740 Mon Nov 29, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Mcorona,
You're best bet is to speak to a mortgage rep. They will have to run your credit, take a look at your financial picture, then advise you on the best direction to take in order to buy a home. Long Branch may have some interesting programs, such as live where you work or other community based programs that could make a home purchase extremely affordable. Please let me know if you need a name of any local reps to help you. If you need someone that is bi-lingual and understands the marketplace, please let me know. Best of Luck to you.

Lucy Korzelius
REMAX Gateway
1500 Allaire Ave., Ste 103
Ocean, NJ 07712
732-684-1559 direct
Web Reference: http://www.RealEstateLu.com
M -- Lenders will likely ask for more information regarding your credit history and income. Extra fees may also be added by the lender as they feel that you may be a higher risk. It depends on you and the lender. Of course, paying cash is a different story. I can put you in touch with some lenders to speak with, so you can find out where you stand. Just contact me and let me know(732-870-6300 ext. 215). Good luck! -- John
Hi Mcorona,

If you are paying the entire purchase with cash, I don't see a problem. However, if you are looking for a mortgage, you should direct your question to a mortgage specialist.