Home Buying in Moreno Valley>Question Details

Patrick, Home Buyer in Moreno Valley, CA

can foreigner buy house in moreno valley for investment?

Asked by Patrick, Moreno Valley, CA Fri Jan 4, 2013

I am from china,now I am on travel in hacienda heights,and I will go back to china on 5,MAR.my friends tell me that moreno valley is good place and good time to buy.can foreigner buy house in moreno valley?and how to proceed?I an pay cash.accept house below 30,0000 USD.near shopping mall ,school,park ,easy to rent.pls contact me patrick021@163.com

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes! You can buy house or invest in USA properties even if you are foreign citizen.
Over the last 20 years I have been consulting the foreign people who are interested to invest in USA Real Estate.
You can call me; I can help you without any interest.
You can also read these Articles: http://naplesmlsearch.com/foreign-investors-guide/opportunit…

Dorene Clark
Web Reference: http://naplesmlsearch.com/
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Hi, Patrick,
My name is De Hong (洪德) , or Dan. I'm a US citizen but I currently live in Shanghai/Hong Kong.
I've a son who is a business student at UCR which is near Moreno Valley. Two years ago, I bought a condo at about $60,000 (plus taxes/agentfees/costs) there for my son's boarding. Later, I rent it to a tenant with three kids (attending a near-by good school) for $900. Now, my son will graduate in June. I plan to sell it.
The condo is 12196 Carnation A, Moreno Valley, CA 92557 (1100 sqt, 1350 sqt lot, facing south/east, check Redfin or Trulia) with three beds/two full baths/closet/padio/two-car garage/pool/spa/dishwasher, etc., and a great view/grass. It is just in front of shopping mall (food for less, etc,), BOA, dinning places, highway and easy to rent, It was $210,000 in 2005 and owned only by two previous buyers. The yearly property tax is $700 or so. Now, it is at a value of about $90,000. Now everyone just holds their condos for higher price and no one wants to sell really.
There are quite a lot of houses here waiting for rent, but not easy. And a $150000 house can only rent for $1200/m. Besides, the city has strict rule and regulation on yard/grass/garden keeping. If you want to go back to China and leave the house empty, you may face fine up to $1000 because of the yard thing. But a condo is different. It is managed by a company. You have no duty to take care.
And you pay $280/m association fee which covers pool/spa, maintnance, house insurance and even water (very expense in CA), etc. And my company is well-known, Cold Banker. That is why I bought a condo then.
Of course, a foreigner can buy property in the States. I know how to handle it. By the way, where are you living in China? Will you have a child to attend UCR? I'm in Shanghai right now and will go back in May. If you want to see it, you can go directly there. Since I want to sell, the tenant will vacate it in Feb. 19. I'll let my son Daniel take you there. He has the key.
My email is hong_de@yahoo.com, my Chinese cell No. is 13801965484.
Best regards and Good luck!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Youa re right. Feel free to cnotact me if you need a property manager to manage the property while you are overseas. We currently professionally manage more than 1500 rental units, individually owned by owners who have more than one property, are out of town or are overseas. I am quite close to Moreno Valley and I know the market.
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Yes, you are able to purchase even though you have foreign status. You can search active Moreno Vallay homes for sale on our website at http://GarrigusRealEstate.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 5, 2013
Hello Partick,

I am a realtor living in Moreno Valley and yes you can purchase a home here. Please contac me so we can discuss your specifics and proceed from there. I look forward to your response.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 4, 2013
Yes, a non-citizen can purchase residential property in California using cash.
It is that simple....I will send email as well.

Jory Blake
Web Reference: http://www.JORYBLAKE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 4, 2013
Yes but there are strict stipulations, this article should be able to help you with the process:


Best of luck!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 4, 2013
thanr k your reply,pls email to me best choice of house.as i do not know MV clearly,now I am looking house in MV and eastvale.do you have more advice?
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer