Michael Deve…, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

can anyone tell me how to find a reasonably priced home ion the 32246 or 32225 zip codes with 4 or more bedrooms?

Asked by Michael Devers, Jacksonville, FL Tue Jan 29, 2013

Cyndi Marler’s answer
There are homes available in those zipcodes that are short sales and foreclosures. What price is reasonable? Is there a timeframe that you must meet for move in? I agree with all the others! A realtor is your best avenue to find what you need. Just give us a call.
Hi Michael......best way to locate a wonderful home that is reasonably price in the 32246 or 32225 zip code area...that has at least 4 bedrooms ....is to contact a real estate agent or real estate team that KNOWS the area....someone who will be "on the ball"....someone who is there for YOU when YOU are ready to see homes....someone who cares about YOU.....and will help YOU every step of the way! Be sure you work with a full-time experienced agent who will make sure you see and know ALL your options. Finding the right home can be a "fun" experience....YES...it is serious...but...when you have an agent who is like the one I described....it will be an experience that you will actually enjoy. Let us assist you if YOU choose. Thank you for the question.....Donna
The best way to find a reasonably priced home is to contact an Agent and give him/her your requirements and what price you consider that to be. What is reasonable for you can be too much for another. My suggestion would be to find an agent to work with.
Henry Pruitt
(904) 635-4861
Simply tell a realtor what you're looking for and let us go to work. I'm happy to help you as these are the areas that I work. Consider contacting me at (904) 428-8879.
Depends on what you consider reasonable. Under $50,000? Under $75K? Under $100K? Over? Land? Town home? What type of construction? Needs work? Move in ready? How much land? So many questions??? Each purchase and Buyer are unique. Let me sit with you and discover your dream home. Contact me here... rosieflrealtor@yahoo.com Or call me
Hi Michael, That's an easy question. Ask a Realtor, me for example, to search the MLS and send all reasonably priced 4 bedroom homes in the 32246 or 32225 areas your way to view. Pick the houses you'd like to take a closer look at then we'll go check um out. Let me know if I can be of further assistance and Have a Great Day

John Breen
904 349 0082
Im not sure what would be reasonably priced in your opinion? Do you have a price range you would like to stay in? There are many well priced homes in those zip codes but since it is a very desirable area the great deals often sell in the first day or two. Best option would be to hire a buyers agent and be very attentive to whats new everyday.
Hello Mike,

Everybody's opinion of "reasonable" is different. You have to be more specific on these forums so we can best help you.

Also, sounds like your missing a REALTOR on your team. A good Realtor can be a great asset in your search for a new home. Interview a few Realtors to find a good match of someone you can trust to work with you to find a home.

My name is Miguel and I am available by appointment to meet and discuss the process and share home prices in the zip codes you are searching.

Best wishes,

MIguel Ojeda Jr.