Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

Linda Salkow, Real Estate Pro in Carefree, AZ

can anyone share with me the amenities for someone wanting to live in the Aviano community. A buyer is looking in their 60's.

Asked by Linda Salkow, Carefree, AZ Wed May 21, 2014

I have a buyer in their 60's what kind of social clubs and facilities does the community offer

Answers

3
This community is lovely and you should go and tour the facilities so that you can see everything that it offers firsthand.
Hi Linda!

While Joseph is correct in stating that the community is family-oriented, I don't see any reason why an a client in their 60's couldn't be happy there, especially since it sounds like your client is is quite social! There is an exceptionally wide range of ages represented in the majority of communities throughout Scottsdale and Phoenix - Aviano is no exception! This is actually can be especially true in Aviano - in addition to the single-family homes, the community offers condominiums and townhomes, which many seniors prefer. The community offers walking trails, basketball and tennis courts, community parks, and a fitness center. The HOA does organize social events as well - for more information you can visit their website at myaviano.com.

Best of luck to you and your client!
I am assuming you mean Aviano at Desert Ridge. While this is a beautiful community, it is more of a family oriented community than one that would appeal to empty nesters. I personally would look at Terravita, Winfield or Bellasera. The homes will be a few years older, but these are communities that have very active social groups. In addition to golf and tennis they have book clubs, men's club, women's club, hiking groups, regular activities like concerts, trips to ball games and play readings. They are not adult communities, but they are populated by a larger percentage of active adults than Aviano.