Home Buying in Astoria>Question Details

lily45, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

can anyone please give an estimate the cost to up grade electric panel from 50 amps to 200 amps and re-wire of a 2000sq single family house ?

Asked by lily45, Queens, NY Sat May 25, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


For an accurate picture of costs contact a few local licensed electricians and ask for free estimates...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Try calling 3 to 4 electricians to get a quote and have them provide a writtten estimate, then review and see which is best for your needs. If you have questions, ask for explanations and see what the scope of work will comprise of.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 30, 2013
As mentioned in the earlier posts you should speak to an electrician. I would recommend you call DSC Electrical dscelectricinc@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 28, 2013
Agree - realtors found here on this site don't have the information or skills necessary to give you a price - contact a local electrical contractor. Every home is different - you really need someone to come out to your property, do an assessment and give you a proper estimate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer