Home Buying in Central Beach>Question Details

StevieB24, Home Owner in Fort Myers, FL

can anybody tell me the fees at The Atlantic Hotel and Condo Ft. Lauderdale? Some listings give the fees and others do not, why is that?

Asked by StevieB24, Fort Myers, FL Sun Jun 9, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3111387579-601-N-Fort-Lauderd…

Answers

5
Just as important as the monthly fees are the the monthly revenues the particular unit generates. The units facing the ocean obviously will have higher demand. There are several condo-tels in the area that I am familiar with. Let me know if you would like information on those as well.

John Fortino
Access USA Realty
754-366-5969
StevieB24,

I double-checked the information you were provided for The Atlantic Hotel and Condo fees and they are correct. A part of your question that wasn't answered had to do with why some listings provided fees and others did not. Some real estate agents are more thorough than others and will take the time to input as much information as possible. If you come across other listings with missing information, it would be my pleasure to fill in the blanks for you!

Best of luck with your property search.

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
(at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate)
754-300-6040

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/what-clients-are-saying/

.
Hello Stevie,

The Association Fees are based on the square footage of the condo. The prices are based on the square footage, what floor you on and your view. Ocean View is more expensive then a City View. As Phil said the one bedroom is approximately $1175.00

Patricia Salerno
Galleria International Realty
945 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

http://www.BrowardBeachHomes.com
PH 954-292-1001
Hello
For a one bedroom the fee is around $1175.oo per month.This will vary with size and floor.
I live in the area of the hotel and know it well.
This area is is a hot market now because of the redevelopment and low inventory.
.Please contact me for more information.
Phil Sparrow
Castelli Real Estate
954-347-7057
philsparrow52@yahoo.com
The fee on the actual unit in question is $3662,00 per month
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013
Good afternoon,

It usually depends on the unit and the square footage. I would be happy to do research for you on the fees on any units you are interested in and get you accurate information.

Please feel free to call, text, or email me anytime, day or night.

Kindly,

Kate Stout
954.895.6939
kmstout@gmail.com

Castelli Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Services
3908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308