Home Buying in Kentwood>Question Details

Vinhnghi, Home Buyer in Kentwood, MI

can I make an appointment to visit the house at 5PM Tuesday (02/08/2011) Call me: 616 558 8494 or email me vinhnghiho@yahoo.com

Asked by Vinhnghi, Kentwood, MI Sat Feb 5, 2011

681 Silverglade St Southeast, Kentwood MI, 49548

Answers

3
I would advise that you find real estate professional that fits what you want. Too often people find a Realtor that
Hi. This property sold/closed on Jan 20th 2011. It is no longer available. If you'd like to see more properties, I would be happy to help. I'm a foreclosure expert in the West Michigan Area. I've been in business 20+ years and am a market expert. Feel free to visit my website and let me know if I can be of more help. Thank you!
As a real estate professional in Michigan I always advise people interested in properties to obtain the services of their own Buyer’s Agent. Not only will your Buyer’s Agent help you go inside the home, but will investigate the property and find answers to all your questions, will negotiate the best price and the best terms of the sale that are to your benefit. Your agent will write purchase contracts that protect you and ensure your interests are enforced.

Being represented by a Buyer’s Agent will make the entire process go smoother and with less stress.

For further information and real estate questions, contact

Chip Andis
Cell (248) 931-0084

Chip@Realfi.com

REALFi
REAL ESTATE AND FINANCE IN ONE
34 S. Telegraph Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
Office (248) 886-0000