Vargas, Home Buyer in 01748

can I get out of a closing July15 not happy at all , please help seen house 1 time what can i do can I get out of signing what can i do?

Asked by Vargas, 01748 Tue Jul 5, 2011

out of town, seen house one time very nice home but i think it is not for me no yard ,i got 3 dogs ,i did want it in Tampa fl. not Kissimmee $160.000 I just did things wrong NO opened floor plan

Answers

5
Justin Ruzicka (239) 699-0517’s answer
State of Florida newest contract which is 11 pages long and most agent began using in January of this year has many outs for you. Do you have a buyers agent? If so, they would know what contract you used and I am sure has given you outs since it was a sight unseen. If you don't have a buyers agent, why NOT? Have you read the offer and contract in which you were signing completely prior to signing?
If you are going to lose a hefty deposit you need to decide if you should buy and then resell down the road ...which would be a worse loss. Call an atty.
Your best bet will be to seek legal counsel. You are now 10 days away from closing, and you will have some very upset sellers that will probably look for legal counsel should you back out now, as well.

While there are always loopholes in a contract.
If you didn't have a buyer's agent representing you... then your contract is probably in favor of the Seller, and their interests.

Did you see this home "one time" before submitting an offer, or after?
Web Reference: http://www.trust2move.com
Okay who held the gun to your head and told you to make an offer. why did you put an offer on this home? You seem to have made a complete blotch of this, you will lose any escrow you have put down on this home if you back out now. Did you you use a Realtor or did you use their Realtor/Listing Agent. If you used theirs you made a bad decision, it is the Seller's agents job to sell the home, they have no loyalty to you what so ever! Didn't you have an Inspection and time to perform this inspection, there was a time there you could have backed out if you found things wrong with the house. You have time to get financing if you said you were financing, so do something to botch your financing, if you can't get financing you can back out as outlined in the contract! But you can not cancel your Financing, It has to be refuse to be given!
What does your agent say? Without having seen the contract, I can't tell you. However, you can likely get out of the contract, but you may have to forfeit your earnest money deposit. If you haven't done the inspection yet, you might be able to get out on an inspection issue. But I would be very careful. Talk to your agent and see what he/she suggests.